- Where is Aimmune Therapeutics located?
- Our corporate offices are located at 8000 Marina Boulevard, Suite 200, Brisbane, California 94005-1884
- When was Aimmune founded?
- The company was founded on June 24, 2011 as Allergen Research Corporation (ARC), a Delaware corporation. In May 2015, we changed our name to Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc.
- What is Aimmune’s CUSIP number?
- Our CUSIP number is 00900T 107.
- On what stock exchange and under what symbol are Aimmune’s shares traded? When did the company go public?
- Aimmune is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol AIMT. Our initial public offering (IPO) was on August 5, 2015.
- How can someone buy or sell shares of Aimmune’s stock?
- Investors may purchase Aimmune’s stock through a licensed securities broker. We do not offer a direct purchase plan for investors.
- Who is Aimmune’s transfer agent?
- Aimmune’s transfer agent is Equiniti:
EQ Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
T (800) 468-9716
- Who do I contact regarding lost stock certificates, address changes, and changes of ownership or name in which shares are held?
- Please contact our transfer agent, Wells Fargo Shareowner Services.
Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 64874
St. Paul, MN 55164-0874
(800) 468-9716 Toll-Free
(651) 450-4064 Outside of the United States
- Does Aimmune issue dividends on its common stock?
- Aimmune does not pay cash dividends on its common stock.
- Who are Aimmune’s independent auditors?
- Our independent auditors are KPMG LLP.
55 2nd Street Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Who is Aimmune’s outside legal counsel?
- Our outside legal counsel is Latham & Watkins LLP.
Latham & Watkins LLP
140 Scott Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
- When is Aimmune’s fiscal year-end?
- Our fiscal year-end is December 31.
- How can I contact Aimmune for any additional questions?
- Please submit an inquiry via our contact form.